The CCD-S3600-D(-UV) is a complete and ready to use high-speed digital CCD line scan camera. This device includes many advanced and unique features. It is easy to use, is very compact, is lightweight and does not require an external power supply.
The high-sensitivity linear CCD sensor array contains 3648 active pixels and covers a wide spectral range. The sensor is controlled by complex FPGA-based state-of-the-art hardware. Other high-end components such as 16-bit ADC, 32 MB DDR2 RAM & USB 2.0 assure high precision, large data storage & high speed. Highlights include high frame-rates with no missing frames, precise control over parameters (e.g. integration), trigger in & out, multiple operating modes and a unique data streaming mode.
The CCD-S3600-D(-UV) is suitable for novice users who need to simply acquire light intensity data as well as advanced users and experts who want to "squeeze out" each of the advanced capabilities of the device.
The CCD camera supports all major OS and can be interfaced from many programming languages, allowing unlimited post-processing possibilities. Frequently updated USB drivers, interfacing libraries and well-commented applications for LabVIEW and C++ are included free of charge.
The CCD line camera represents an ideal cost-effective solution for numerous applications in science, research, education and OEM.
- High-sensitivity linear CCD sensor array with 3648 active pixels (8 x 200 µm each), high optical resolution & wide dynamic range
- Wide spectral range: 320 - 1100 nm, 200 - 1100 with UV Option
- Precise 16-bit high-speed ADC (65536 intensity levels per pixel)
- Plug & play, full software control
- Integration time can be set from 10 µs - 1 min in precise 1 µs steps
- High frame rates up to 269.5 fps
- Onboard data storage mode & unique direct data streaming mode: Capture an unlimited number of subsequent frames with no missing frames at the highest frame rate (the only constraint is your storage device)
- Large 32 MB high-speed DDR2 RAM for onboard data storage of 4599 frames & data buffering
- High-speed USB 2.0 (480 Mbit/s)
- State-of-the-art FPGA HW controller & high-speed electronics
- Trigger input & output for synchronization from & to external devices
- Multiple operating modes & multiple trigger modes
- Hardware dark correction
- USB-powered, no external supply required, very compact design
- Supported by many programming languages & development platforms for unlimited post-processing possibilities
- Multi-OS support: Windows, Linux, Mac OS X, etc. (32 & 64 bit)
- Free & ready-to-use FTDI USB drivers & libraries, LabVIEW drivers (for version 8.6 and later), GUI applications & C++ examples, all available for Windows, Linux and Mac OS X
- Future OS support will be added. As soon as FTDI releases new drivers, they can be immediately downloaded from FTDI free of charge and can be used for the device. Unlike other companies, ALPHALAS does not customize FTDI's VID and PID and therefore the device can directly use the original constantly updated drivers as soon as they are released. This is also ideal for OEM applications.
- Ideal for science, research, education as well as OEM applications
- Ideal for mobile/notebook/laptop as well as desktop use
- Physics, chemistry, biology, bio-medicine, medicine (but not for use on human beings)
- Lasers, optics, photonics, spectroscopy
- Measurements: light, fluorescence, M², beam profile, single-shot autocorrelators
- Imaging (1-D or 2-D by parallel moving), data acquisition, machine vision, monitoring, process control, industrial OEM applications
2 models Available (Different Spectral Range):
- USB 2.0 Plug & Play
- Trigger input & output
- High frame rates with no missing frames
- Very compact & USB-powered (no external power supply required)
- Supports Windows 7/Vista/XP (WHQL certified drivers), Linux, Mac OS X & Other OS
- Includes drivers & applications for LabVIEW & C++
|CAB-CCD-3 USB Power Supply||Yes, No|
|CAB-SCCD-T Trigger IN or OUT||1, 2, 3, 4, 5|
|Spectral Range||200nm - 1100nm|
|Max Frame Rate||269.5 fps|
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.