Medical Ventilator JX100A
Multifunctional, microcomputer controlled, constant volume, pressure triggered.
Can effectively avoid human-computer confrontation with advanced synchronizing function. Be useful for both invasive and noninvasive.
Large LCD screen, detection function of pressure waveform and flow waveform.
This product is not approved by Health Canada
- Ventilation mode: CMV, A/C, SIMV, Sigh, Manual, etc.
- Tidal Volume: at least 50-2000ml
- Inspiratory Time: 0.3 ~ 6s
- Respiratory Rate: 1-100bpm, 1-40bpm for SIMV
- Oxygen Concentration: 40 ~ 100%, continuously adjustable, accurate digital display
- Synchronous trigger sensitivity: -19 ~ 19hpa
- Sigh: 1 per 100 times, or adjust according to the needs
- PEEP: 0 ~ 20hpa, continuously adjustable, precise electronic control regulation
- Build-in rechargeable Li-battery working time: more than 8 hours
Monitoring and Alarm Function:
- Multiple parameters monitoring and display functions.
- Multiple alarm and prompt functions.
- Multiple security protection functions.
- Power Supply: AC, Build-in Li-battery..
- Gas Supply: Oxygen cylinder, Central oxygen supply.
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.