Ophir's Laser Measurement Photodiode PD-300 sensor series measures laser power with spectral coverage from 200nm – 1800nm, and automatic background subtraction so the laser measurement is not sensitive to room light. All models have wavelength calibration built into the system.
- Vֺery large dynamic range
- Sֺwivel mount for hard to measure places
- Cֺomes with filter in / filter out options
- Pֺatented automatic background subtraction
- Fֺiber optic adapters available
|Spectral Range||350 to 1100 nm|
|Connector Type||DB15 - Ophir Compatible|
|Detector Active Area||100 mm2|
|Power Scales||30 mW - 30 nW with filter out, 300 mW - 30 mW with filter in and dBm|
|Calibration Uncertainty||±10% 360 - 400nm, ±3% 400 - 950nm, ±5% 950 - 1100 nm|
|Calibration Uncertainty, w/ Attenuator||±5% 430 - 950nm, ±7% 950 - 1100nm|
|Power Noise Level||20pW w/o attenuator|
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.