Respiratory Ventilator ST-30 ( for respiratory diseases)
Auto-adjusting pressure for personalized treatment during sleep.
More than 20hr real time data and more than 1 year used records can be saved.
Showing airflow and pressure waves on screen.
SD card for data communication.
This product is not approved by Health Canada
BiPAP is a method of breathing support that is often used to treat central sleep apnea(both OSA and CSA), but it’s not used for life support. Many of the components of a BiPAP machine are the same as the standard CPAP machine. It can provide the correct airway pressure to prevent or even correct disordered breathing such as all kinds of sleep apnea, hypopnea, air flow restrictions, COPD and snoring.
1. Pressure range: 4-30cmH2OH
2. Work Mode: CPAP, Auto, S, T, ST
3. Ramp Item: 0-60min adjustable 1min/Step
4. Dimensions: 280L x 140W x 95H mm
5. DC Voltage: 24VDC
6. DC Current: 2.0A maximum
7. TFT Screen: 2.8 inch, 320 x 240
8. Protection against electric shock: Class II, Type BF
9. Data Communication: SD Card
10. Built in heated humidifier.
1. Auto-adjusting pressure for personalized treatment during sleep.
2. More than 20hr real time data and more than 1 year used records can be saved.
3. Showing airflow and pressure waves on screen.
4. SD card for data communication.
5. Combined smart technologies.
6. Contemporary and stylish design for bedroom appeal.
7. EPR(expiratory pressure relief).
8. Auto-Leak Compensation.
9. Auto-Altitude compensation.
10. Alarm for cut down the power.
11. Independent airflow channel.
12. Huge display, 2.8” TFT Screen, show airflow and pressure on screen.
13. Parameters lock: all the parameters cannot be changed after setting.
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.