Spectra Light Engine for Confocal Fluorescence Microscopy
- Fiber-coupled light source (SMA connector on housing)
- High performance illumination for fluorescence microscopy with UV-Vis-NIR
- Up to seven colors in an aligned, thermally cooled, compact box
- Intensity 1-10 W/cm^2 per band, independent power selection for each color
Lumencor’s light engines are unique, solid state arc lamp replacements, suited to provide for the needs of fluorescence microscopes and bio-analytical instruments. High power, multi-color, narrow band, stable, durable light is generated across the UV-VIS-NIR spectrum. Lumencor light engines enhance overall microscope performance and reduce cost over the lifetime of ownership.
Light Engine Highlights
Flexible designs provide up to seven discrete color bands with customized delivery optics that have been optimized for the CARV products. Features include incorporation of all excitation bandpass filters; high power; intensity control; fast exposure times; long lifetimes; upgrades to a maximum of seven color bands.
• High performance illumination for fluorescence microscopy with UV-Vis-NIR
• Up to seven colors in an aligned, thermally cool, compact box
• Intensity 1-10 W/cm2 per band, independent power selection for each color
• Easy, direct couple to CARV product family
• No alignment required, coaxial illumination of all colors
• Short switching times (5 - 10 kHz) for each output, no mechanical shutter
• Flat illumination field
• Safe to operate with minimal heat output
• Long lifetime
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.