Transmitted Light Drop Analyser ASP-TLDA-C50 (Micro-Sample Holder)
- Allow for a few microliter of liquid to be analyse
- Spectral scans of the samples from 190-1100nm. Individual wavelength's absorbance can also be quantified.
- The TLDAC50® offers direct, easy absorbance measurements in less than 5 seconds - just pipette and wipe
- Compatible with Agilent (Varian) Cary50 spectrophotometer.
- Discontinued, See the Replacement Unit: Transmitted Light Drop Analyser ASP-TLDA-UV (Micro-Sample Holder)
The TLDAC50® is an accessory to the Agilent (Varian) Cary50 spectrophotometer. Hence the TLDAC50® will operate with the Cary WinUV software package, which comes with your Cary50 spectrophotometer. The TLDAC50® system is designed for a wide range of applications, from nucleic acids and protein quantification to any general UV-visible measurements. This is a 'true drop science technique' based on the analytical theory of drop physics which is theoretically modeled and experimentally proven. The TLDAC50® system is a patented drop sample retention technology that allows the measurement of volumes as small as 1.5µL.
- Reproducible measurements
- Minimal operator error
- Calibration standards (traceable to NIST primary materials) available
- No measurable sample carryover
- Cleaning kit available
- Rotating lid design for operation by either right or left handed users
- Minimal maintenance and set-up requirements due to the robust hardware and precision engineered optics
- Small instrument footprint
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.