Commitment to Quality
Allied Scientific Pro is committed to exceeding customer requirements by providing customers with the highest quality products, services, and same day fulfillment. In its pursuit of total customer satisfaction, Allied Scientific Pro strives for continual business system improvement based on established quality objectives and measured performance.
- All prices and transactions are in $USD
- 30 days money back warranty except on custom parts and build to order
- Exwork our Factories and Offices
- Duty charges may apply depending on
- Requesting Return Authorization
- Products returned to Allied Scientific Pro. must have a Returns Material Authorization (RMA) number.
- Return authorization requests can be made by contacting our Returns Department by phone at 1-800-253-4107 or contact us via email at email@example.com for any and all questions regarding problems with products or shipments from Allied Scientific Pro.
- Please have your purchase order number, or our confirmation number available as proof of purchase when you request authorization for return. When possible, items should be returned in original packaging with all paperwork intact. The RMA number provided to you MUST be written on the outside of the shipping package for immediate identification. We will provide shipping instructions at the time the RMA number is assigned. RMA numbers will remain active for 30 days from the date of issue.
- Products must be returned to Allied Scientific Pro during that time. All packages must be sent to the following address:
Allied Scientific Pro
815 Boul. de la Carrière, bureau 203
Attn: (RMA Number)
- Additional Tips for Non-Canada Customers: Allied Scientific Pro will not be responsible for customs fees, taxes, duties or other fees levied as a result of improper labeling or documentation. We will add any such fees to our invoice or will bill separately
onwarranty repairs. The declared valued must be less than or equal to $10,000 for duty-free entry. Mark “RETURN FOR REPAIR” in large letters on the outside of your shipping container. On all forms that request country of origin, write “Canada“, not the country from which the item is being shipped. Write “Country of Origin: Canada” clearly visible on the outside of your package.
Allied Scientific Pro Return Policy
- All Allied Scientific Pro catalog items in stock are eligible for a full refund within 30 days of purchase if the item is returned unopened and in original packaging.
- Non-refundable exceptions: build to order item, any custom parts, damage item, or customer claim they do not like the product nor suits their application. The customer is responsible to validate with our engineer the application compatibility with the product.
- Some exception applies, contact customer service.
- After 30 days, Allied Scientific Pro will accept returns if the item is received unopened and in original packaging. A 25% restocking fee may apply based on time since purchase and quantity being returned. Credit will be issued only after receipt of product and evaluation of condition (shipping charges are not refundable).
- All laser purchase have 70% restocking fee.
- Restocking or order cancellation fee for any SWIR camera is 70% after the customer order is received
- For any lasers, the restocking fee is 70% of the total value paid within 30 days after customer receives the product and cannot be returned for any reason after 30days.
- Camera in Cost-Effective Imaging Solution; 2 years of warranty except for SWIR camera and custom camera which is 1 year.
- Customer must pay for transportation for all goods returned to our company. Applicable for all under warranty and out of warranty goods or inside the 30 days policy for new goods.
- Customer responsible for the cost of shipment of good when returns.
- If you receive items that have been damaged during shipment or find that your shipment is incomplete, please call us within 10 days for an immediate replacement or repair. After 10 days, an additional handling fee may be imposed.
Many of the items we sell require extremely careful handling. When operated or handled properly they can be expected to perform according to published specifications. The following exceptions (subject to change or addition) are not eligible for return unless unopened and in original packaging or grossly outside of specification:
- Bare fiber (contained
onoriginal spool unopened or altered)
- Laser diodes
- All lenses and optics
- Passive components-Isolators, Isolator pigtails, circulators, Fiber
Tunableband-pass filter module
- Laser Diode Modules
- Any specials, modifications, or customized items (including custom patch cables) meeting the specifications you provide, are not returnable. Non-warranty repairs may be subject to a $50 minimum evaluation fee. Repair charges will typically include parts, labor
andshipping, and will be quoted accordingly. Acceptance of the quote is required prior to any work being performed. Customeris responsible for all shipping charges, in all circumstances.
NOTE: Allied Scientific Pro may choose to return items that have any visible damage or signs of tampering, at the customer’s expense.
*Any order specific terms agreed to through a signed Purchase Agreement at the time of the order will take priority over this policy. In addition, any product specific warranty information provided with a product will take priority over this policy.
In some cases, taxes or duty may apply at the product reception charged by DHL, UPS,
A product is