Medical Ventilator JX100A
This product is no longer available.
Multifunctional, microcomputer controlled, constant volume, pressure triggered.
Can effectively avoid human-computer confrontation with advanced synchronizing function. Be useful for both invasive and noninvasive.
Large LCD screen, detection function of pressure waveform and flow waveform.
This product is not approved by Health Canada
Used in ICU, emergency department, operating room, and family room.
1. Multifunctional, microcomputer controlled, constant volume, pressure triggered.
2. Can effectively avoid human-computer confrontation with advanced synchronizing function. Be useful for both invasive and noninvasive.
3. Large LCD screen, detection function of pressure waveform and flow waveform.
4. Power-on self test (the tightness of tubes, battery remaining capacity, etc.)
5. Safety lock function, preventing misoperation.
6. The main components are imported high-end devices, integrated gas circuit structure, long-term stable and reliable operation.
- Ventilation mode: CMV, A/C, SIMV, Sigh, Manual, etc.
- Tidal Volume: at least 50-2000ml
- Inspiratory Time: 0.3 ~ 6s
- Respiratory Rate: 1-100bpm, 1-40bpm for SIMV
- Oxygen Concentration: 40 ~ 100%, continuously adjustable, accurate digital display
- Synchronous trigger sensitivity: -19 ~ 19hpa
- Sigh: 1 per 100 times, or adjust according to the needs
- PEEP: 0 ~ 20hpa, continuously adjustable, precise electronic control regulation
- Build-in rechargeable Li-battery working time: more than 8 hours
Monitoring and Alarm Function:
- Multiple parameters monitoring and display functions.
- Multiple alarm and prompt functions.
- Multiple security protection functions.
- Power Supply: AC, Build-in Li-battery..
- Gas Supply: Oxygen cylinder, Central oxygen supply.
Mainframe of ventilator, trolley, support arm, humidifier, silicone breathing circuits (reusable, which can be sterilized by high temperature and high pressure ), etc.