Spectral Light Meter SRI-4000UVC (200nm to 430nm)
- Illuminance Spectrophotometer
- Irradiance Meter
- Spectral range: 200-430nm
- Versatile, Compact, Portable, Handheld
- Replacing Portable Spectrometer UV-VIS with LCD screen
- Complementary product to emit UV rays (UVC Germicidal Lamp)
The SRI-4000UVC is perfectly suited for the testing of UV LEDs in
industrial applications. Its CCD detector integrates an PTFE sphere and
dark current calibration. The SRI-4000UVC spectroradiometer has a
diffusor window and can be used to measure the UV irradiance, inkling
spectrum and peak wavelength, dominate wavelength, and UV PFD.
Five Advantages :
● Using PTFE integrating sphere as light entrance port, consist
perfect cosine effect at different angel.
● Unique long focal length, high precision UV spectrometer detector.
● Fast Booting level, can perform instant measurement, no
unnecessary action, measurement result is real time display.
● Absolute calibration of the absolute irradiance down to 200nm.
● Every device is delivered with calibration certificate.
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.