UVC Spectroradiometer SRI-4000UVC
- Illuminance Spectroradiometer
- Irradiance Meter
- Spectral range: 200-430nm
- Versatile, Compact, Portable, Handheld
- Has replaced Portable Spectrometer UV-VIS with LCD screen
- Complementary product which emits UV rays (UVC Germicidal Lamp)
The SRI-4000UVC is perfectly suited for the testing of UV LEDs in industrial applications. Its CCD detector integrates a PTFE sphere and dark current calibration. The SRI-4000UVC spectroradiometer has a diffuser window and can be used to measure the UV irradiance, including spectrum, peak wavelength, UVPFD and fluence (mJ/cm^2).
Five Advantages :
● Using PTFE integrating sphere as light entrance port, consist perfect cosine effect at different angel.
● Unique long focal length, high precision UV spectrometer detector.
● Fast Booting level, can perform instant measurement, measurement result is real time display.
● Absolute calibration of the absolute irradiance down to 200nm.
● Every device is delivered with calibration certificate.