Transmitted Light Drop Analyser ASP-TLDA-UV (Micro-Sample Holder)
Run spectral scans of the samples from 200-800nm
Quality Instrumentation & Measurements
Automated Pathlength based on the drop volume selected
Calibration standards (traceable to NIST primary materials) available
The ASP-TLDA-µV® is a standalone instrument that comes with its own purpose-written software that includes data export capabilities. The software can be modified to meet the customers' application requests. The touchscreen has the capability to be operated by either a left or right-handed person.
This is a 'true drop science technique' based on the analytical theory of drop physics which is theoretically modeled with a result that has been confirmed experimentally.
The ASP-TLDA-µV® system is a patented drop sample retention technology that allows the measurement of volumes as small as 1.5µL.
The ASP-TLDA-µV® instruments offer the following:
- Quality Instrumentation & Measurements
- Run spectral scans of the samples from 200-800nm in the standard hardware configuration, but can be customised to the user's specific requirements. Software can be provided to automate the measurement of absorbance at a given wavelength or wavelengths in the CCD spectrometer system
- Automated pathlength based on the drop volume selected
- The ASP-TLDA-µV® offers direct, easy measurements in less than 5 seconds - just pipette and wipe
- Obtain quick DNA purity (260/280) ratios and concentration
- Reproducible measurements
- Minimal operator error
- Calibration standards (traceable to NIST primary materials) available
- No measurable sample carryover
- Cleaning kit available
- Rotating lid design for operation by either right or left handed users
- Left or right handed touch screen capability
- Minimal maintenance and set-up requirements due to the robust hardware and precision engineered optics
- Small instrument footprint